Legrand is present in several international index ratings
The Group's CSR performance has been recognised and rewarded by Legrand's presence in the most important international CSR index ratings, such as:
- FTSE4Good (London Stock Exchange)
- ESI Excellence Europe
- The ECPI EMU Ethical Equity index
- The Euronext Vigeo indexes: Europe 120 and Eurozone 120
- The STOXX Global ESG Leaders and the EURO STOXX ESG Leaders 50 indexes
- The MSCI Global Sustainability index
In 2013, the Group obtained 'Prime' status in the Oekom Research corporate ratings, in recognition of the Group's CSR initiatives. It was also selected for the Ethibel Pioneer and Ethibel Excellence lists by the Ethibel Forum, which lists CSR leaders sector by sector.
Legrand integrated in the FTSE4GOOD index
Ecovadis: gold statut
CSR Honours and Awards
- Global 100 rating: In 2017 Legrand is listed for the third consecutive year
- Legrand obtains ISO 50001 certification for 25 sites in Europe
- Legrand's "Responsible Supplier Relations" label is renewed
- Legrand receives the CSR Trophy from the 2016 General Assembly Grand Prize.
- Legrand obtains the 2016 Golden Peacock Global Award for Sustainability
- The Legrand Group's Compliance programme is recognised by "Les Echos Business"
- Legrand integrate the « 2017 Sustainability Yearbook », publish by the asset manager RobecoSAM
- Legrand, second place in 2016 on the Burson-Marsteller i&e/ Reputation Institute Barometer focused on the reputation of CAC 40 companies
- Legrand ranked 3rd out of 40 in the 2016 SocialAdvisor© prize
- Legrand fait partie de l'indice CAC 40 gouvernance lancé en 2017 par Euronext et Vigeo Eiris
- Legrand obtains “Prime” status in the Corporate Oekom Research ranking since 2011
- Legrand India obtains GreenTech Environment Award 2017
- BTicino Italy recognised by the "Health Promoting Workplace" label in 2015 for rolling out of the “APS-WHP, Aziende che Promuovono la Salute” occupational health and well-being programme at the Varese and Tradate sites.
- In 2015, Legrand Hungary received the "Business Leaders for the Environment" first prize awarded by the Hungarian Business Leaders Forum (HBLF) as well as the "2015 Business Ethics Award".
- Minkels receives the 2015 European Frost & Sullivan prize for the innovative nature of its new product, the Free Standing Cold Corridor
- Bticino Mexico, ranked in "super companies expansion 2015" - the places where everyone wants to work
- "Red Dot Product Design Award 2014" in the "Life Science and Medicine" category for the "Testaletto Slim" project.*
- Recognition of women's employment in Turkey 2014 (ranked among the top 15 companies in the Kocaeli region in terms of employing women)
- Legrand Hungary received the 2014 award for being the best company in Hungary for employing women in the "large company" category.