EZ-Path fire stopping devices
When protecting your facility from the dangers of fire, you can't afford to take any chances. That's where EZ-Path comes in. The product's innovative design provides a safe and reliable pathway for cables and other vital equipment to pass through fire-rated walls and floors. With its easy installation, flexible design, and unparalleled firestop protection, EZ-Path is the go-to choice for data center professionals looking to safeguard their facility.
Particularly suited to infrastructures requiring electrical or data wiring modifications, EZ-Path fire barriers guarantee against construction reserve and fire crossing non-compliance. Certified EI 120 min perennial rating according to EN 13501-2 in all types of walls. EZ-Path has been FM Systems Approved, meeting the world's highest quality and safety requirements.
Keep reading to learn more about the many benefits of EZ-Path and how it can help protect your data center from the devastating consequences of fire.
EZ-Path® is a registered trademark and is manufactured by Specified Technologies Inc. (STI)
Fire resistance classification
- EI 120 (120 minutes) EI 240 (240 minutes)
- Classification according to EN 35501-2
- Factory pre-calibration and empty/full certification of the intumescent materials
- Safe seal, with or without cables
- Fireproof certification guaranteed for the entire life of the electrical installation
- Fireproof certification guaranteed for the entire life of the electrical installation.
- Safe and secure sealing, with or without cables.
- Factory pre-calibration and full/empty certification of intumescent materials.
- The EZ-Path® assembly is fixed mechanically: the ideal solution for cable pulling requirements
- Automatic mechanical cable feed-through solution
- Easy cable pulling, whether cables are pre-fitted with connectors or not, using a simple wire puller
- Modules (suitable for all types of wall) can be assembled to form a sturdy unit (horizontal or vertical installation).
- Guaranteed flexibility without affecting the integrity of the fire wall, with no training or tools required to add equipment or change the configuration, and no dust or debris created.