The Critical Power Monitor (CPM) is uniquely designed as an easy way to incorporate revenue-grade power monitoring into the Starline Track Busway Plug-In Units. The CPM proactively monitors power usage and distribution and is specifically designed to minimize the footprint needed within Starline Track Busway plug-in units, thus maximizing the plug density options for installation.
The Starline CPM accommodates up to six current inputs, which makes it one of the few devices available today on the busway market to monitor power consumption across multiple receptacle levels. The Starline CPM for plugs is available with or without display, in four versions, including single Ethernet, single Ethernet and WiFi, dual Ethernet, and dual Ethernet and Modbus RTU, supporting a daisy-chain Ethernet topology—some versions accommodate the ability to monitor either Vac or Vdc installations.
- Maximize energy management and efficiency
- Easily analyze your power consumption data to make informed decisions
- Meets the American National Service Institute (ANSI) revenue grade standards
- Seamlessly integrate with Building Management Systems (BMSs) and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) packages
- Easy to install and real-time monitoring with included integral web pages