In accordance with French act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, we hereby inform you that:
This website is published by Legrand SNC
General partnership with a registered capital of € 6,200,000
SIRET No. 389 290 586 00012
Code APE 4669A
128, av. du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
87045 Limoges Cedex (France)
mail : email@example.com
RCS Limoges B 389 290 586 (92 B 412)
Director of Publication : Luigi Caricato
This website has been the subject of an internal statement with LEGRAND SA's Data Protection Correspondent, notified and validated by the French Data Protection Authority - CNIL, pursuant to French act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with respect to personal data processing amending the amended act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and individual liberties, (AT/YPA/SVT/IRC/HG/DI072598 dated 16 May 2007 – Reference DCIL 07008739).
This website is hosted on LEGRAND's servers.
The website www.legrand.com is governed by French law; international visitors must ensure that locally applicable legislation is observed. Since this legal notice is subject to change at any time without notice, you are invited to consult it regularly.
Latest update: March 2012
Although LEGRAND makes every effort to provide reliable content, and despite the care taken in the wording of the text and publishing of photographs, some errors may be found in the information given on this website. Under no circumstances can LEGRAND be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from accessing the website or using the information contained therein (e.g.: errors, omissions, inaccessibility, data loss, damage, destruction or viruses liable to affect the user's I.T. equipment). Therefore, the user accepts to use this information under his/her sole liability and is invited to make any necessary checks.
EXCLUSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The LEGRAND group owns, reserves and retains all property rights, particularly intellectual property, including copyright for this website and the information contained therein. The brands cited on this website (non-exhaustive list: Legrand©, Céliane™, Mosaic™, Plexo™, etc.) are registered trademarks. All the patents, logos, texts, page layouts, visuals, photographs, graphics, icons and any other distinctive items contained in the pages of this website are the exclusive property of LEGRAND. Pursuant to the French act dated 11 March 1957 on copyright and the intellectual property code, any representation or reproduction, in part or in whole, for collective use, on any medium or using any process, is strictly prohibited without written permission from Legrand or the assignees or successors thereof. Any breach of this copyright would thus constitute infringement sanctioned by articles L 335-2 and following of the intellectual property code.
LEGRAND has drawn up a charter for personal data collection and undertakes to adhere strictly to the French Data Protection Act.
Charter: Legrand and compliance with the French Data Protection Act
- Nature of data:
The term "personal data" refers to any data relating to an individual and enabling same to be identified. This includes names, telephone numbers, postal and e-mail addresses, company registration Nos. and names.
- Use of data collected:
This data is reserved for strictly internal use within the LEGRAND group and will not be the subject of any commercial use or transmission or transfer to any party for commercial or canvassing purposes. LEGRAND may share, provide or send data to other companies in the LEGRAND group in Europe and companies of the group based world-wide (subject to LEGRAND adhering with the utmost strictness to the applicable legislation on commercial and intellectual data protection). The companies belonging to the LEGRAND group are LEGRAND FRANCE and any entity, firm or company in which LEGRAND FRANCE has a direct or indirect majority holding of its shares or assets. The companies in the LEGRAND group will only use your Personal Data within the scope of the purposes defined hereinafter and are or will be subject to strict policies and terms on Personal Data use and protection.
LEGRAND wishes to collect, store and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- providing customer support, including services such as the warranty and after-sales support
- facilitating and processing your queries and requests for information on LEGRAND, its products and services
- providing you with the latest information on LEGRAND's products and services
- finding out your opinion on LEGRAND's products and services (product surveys)
- organising events and other special offers
- possibly contacting you if your application matches the required profile in a job offer published by LEGRAND on one of its websites
- Lack of data:
As a general rule, you may visit LEGRAND's websites without needing to provide your personal data. However, fields marked with an asterisk specify that some basic data is sometimes required. Failure to complete the relevant input fields may result in LEGRAND being unable to provide you with some access or services.
- Security and confidentiality of data collected:
LEGRAND has implemented physical, electronic and administrative protection measures in compliance with regulations to protect your Personal Data.
This data can only be accessed by a restricted number of authorised parties.
To exercise your right, please send your request:
- by post to:
LEGRAND, Service Consommateurs or Service Relations Pro, 128 avenue du Maréchal De Lattre de Tassigny, 87045 LIMOGES CEDEX, FRANCE
- by e-mail:
Please go to the website's contact section.
CONDITIONS OF USE
In particular, you agree:
- Not to publish, send or distribute any prejudicial, obscene, defamatory or unlawful information either on or from this Website;
- Not to use this Website in a manner liable to infringe the rights of others;
- Not to make unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservations;
- Not to use any software, routine or device with a view to hindering or attempting to hinder the proper operation of the Website, either manually or electronically, by any means, particularly with respect to the uploading or accessibility of files containing altered data or viruses;
- Not to degrade, alter or change the graphic appearance of this Website or the constituent software codes thereof;
- Not to undertake any action liable to cause unreasonable or disproportionate traffic on the Website or on an associated infrastructure;
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to any of Our networks, by any means.
Learn more and how to manage parameter settings
Webdesign & integration : Pixine
Development : Artefact